Pages

Sunday 11 June 2017

my cousins birthday

On Saturday me and my family went to my cousin's    house because it was my cousin’s   brother's  birthday and he was 21 years old  he had a key from his dad and he hugged his dad  after he had florin his cake out we sang happy birthday after a while we went and ate I was so excited

After we had eaten we played and played my cousin's brother let  my brother  play on his ps4 he loved playing then we ate the cake but my cousins sister and I didn't have some cake because he were still in her room then my sister and brother came with my other cousins and they were drinking a lot then we went back home but not with my brothers and cousins they came with my brother in his car they came in the morning.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Yolanda would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video