Pages

Wednesday 24 October 2018

Recount your earliest memory.



Last year, my cousin’s in Samoa and cousin’s from New Zealand and I went to Samoa with my cousin’s.


The first place I went was Savaii it was a land that was part of Samoa Then, we went to this place that was old and dusty there was a bush’s everywhere. I went up to the bridge and the bridge was dusty and it was so wobbly when I went on it, it was wobbly it was moving side to side and then started to walk to the other side when I walked to the other side I was hoping and jumping up . It was so fun because when my cousin came up and wanted to go back down because she was about to cry so I just went back down with her and I just stayed down with her and her name is Kearn and her sister's were Jk and Dana. The brother’s name was Ari. After that we went to my grandma's mum and dad’s side. Some of us went to sleep at my ant's ant in Samoa I wanted to go but then my mum said you stay. Because I was getting scared because there was a doll right in front of the door.



The next day we went back to Vaisau me and my family's were going to a hotel and it was called Armenaki we all got our own rooms. There was a room that all the older boys and my uncle was in there with them and it was smelly everyone didn’t want to go in it. There was a room for the older girls I always go in there and when I go in there I wack Jk and she wacks me and then we both turn to each other and start laughing. The room I was in was with my Pappa and I was meant to sleep with my mum and dad. My anty and my uncle had there rooms with the girls Jordona and kesaia. There was a pool but I had to wait until my mum came and I got into my swimming togs and dived straight into the pool and I got back in the pool. My cousin Sienna was still in there even when my uncle was going in there. The thing we had for dinner was george's pizza and I was still in the pool. Next we all went to sleep. The next day we all woke up and had breakfast and then some of us went and jumped in the pool and started to swim next, we all started to be cold because the water was cold.


After that we all went back to Vaisau and went back to New Zealand. I had a exciting time and I hope it happens again in the world and in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Yolanda would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video