Pages

Thursday 26 March 2020

if I had a million dollars what would I do with it?

If I had million dollars I would go and see all the famous people and meet them then give them  a million dollars for them to live there and then I would ask them if they wanna go and eat out just us no body else and then I would go and buy them a 2 story house for them to live in and for them to stay by them self. I would try and be famous just like all the famous people and enjoy the with them.

if I had million dollars I would go and  all the take away and then when they give my food I would give them all million dollars each and then tell them this is for you you can have it. I would go and take them anywhere they want to go and I would go and take them to eat where ever they all want to go and then take them back home after spoiling them.

If I had million  dollars I would go and take my family to New York and spend time there and go eat in other places all day. I would pay there flight I would pay where my family and I are going to live I will pay where ever they want and where ever they want to go and eat.

If I had million dollars I would go to Hawaii  I would go and explore everywhere and giving money to people and when I am in Hawaii I will go and eat and do a experiment there and experience how the world is like in Hawaii then New Zealand. I think that Hawaii has the best beach resorts because Hawaii is a place that people say that Hawaii has the best resort that is why if I had million dollars I want to go there.

If I had Million dollars I would go and give some money to the homeless people to help them to grow with there life. I would ask them and take them to where ever they would want to go and I would take them to where they would like to eat and they. I would take homeless people to where they want to go and I would go and make them a house and give them  million money  to go and buy what ever they want and what ever they need.

If I had Million dollars I would go and give it to people that need help and I would go and buy food and buy things that they need to help them live and I would go around  the world  and give them ever person in the whole country and world million dollars each to save there life and to buy what they need.

If I had million dollars I would spoil all of my family members and I would buy them a two story house and I would buy what ever they want and I would but all my family members a new fancy car that they would drive around with. I would take my family to Hawaii and I would take them to the best resort place and then I will pay for there flight when they come with me to Hawaii and when they go back to New Zealand.

2 comments:

  1. Very interesting Yolanda! With the way you've written this are you thinking that every idea - paragraph is about a different set of $1 million or would you spread $1,000,000 across all these ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs tele'a

    Thank you for your comment I don't know i this that I am writing different sets of 1 million dollars on each idea.

    From Yolanda

    ReplyDelete

Hi - Yolanda would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video