Pages

Wednesday 1 April 2020

Day 1 activate 2

My Top Three Favourite Activates from the video that I watched and wish I could try out my first favourite activate that I wanna go and explore the City Major because it looks like fun and because I heard that you can go and there is different activates and different places that you can go and explore. The second place that I want to go and try out is Rainbow's End because I got told that Rainbow's End different kinds of rides and some of the rides are scary and there is a place that is for little kids and the kids one.  It's fun on demand at Rainbow's End! There is something for everyone with a host of fun attractions and world class rides.
That rainbow kind of magic: Ranking the rides at Rainbow's End ...

 I would also love to go to the waitakere rangers to enjoy a tree top walk and just be out in the wilds and enjoying nature that is located in the west of auckland
Sky Tower bungee jump, Auckland. | New zealand tourist attractions ...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Yolanda,

    It is fantastic to see you taking part in the easter learning journey! There is usually a lot to do in the city - just before the lockdown there was a circus tent up, a ballet on, some markets and of course the usual places like sky city! I think Rainbows end is heaps of fun - the year seven trip there is one of the best trips I've ever been on, so I'm sure you will be looking forward to that.

    If you had to pick a third place from the video, what would it be?

    ReplyDelete

Hi - Yolanda would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video