Pages

Friday 31 July 2020

Term 3 Goals

Term 3 goals: My first goal is being a good reader and to read 60 minutes everyday morning and evening.
  My second goal is to be a better writer.
 My Third goal is learning all my time tables all off by heart.
My forth goal is to try my best in everything know matter what ever happens.
 My fifth thing is to actually achieve my goals this term.
Then my sixths goal is making my family & friends proud of me since it is going to be my last year at Point England School.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Yolanda its Aaliyah. It is really good that you know what you want to achieve this term. I hope you have a good term and try to reach thous goals.

    ReplyDelete

Hi - Yolanda would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video