Pages

Monday 31 August 2020

Converting units




This week we are learning how to convert units.  You can use in this kind of maths millimetres,kilograms, centre metres, tones for this one you will need to convert cm to mm,tonnes to kg and litres to ml  so you will have to convert these.  It had different converting unit questions, but still sort of the same filling in the gaps task. I found these quite easy because I  was the one that did the task like this last week so I think that I am starting to understand  Slide 5 was when we had to fill in the gaps, but we had a few letters. We used the answer we had from slide 5 to answer slide 6. We had to find the answer we put in slide 5 to crack the code. The code was really hard because I had to keep going back and forth. Overall the task we hard, but I enjoyed it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Yolanda would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video