Pages

Wednesday 18 November 2020

Writing

 How does the writer say that the girl is puffed and tired? By saying My lungs were rasping like Polly's old bike pump.



What words are used to describe the wind? blustery whipped



What sentence tells you that she is high up the hill? Way below the horses looked like plastic toys



How does the writer tell us that she is afraid? The wind tore my yell from my mouth




It was my mum coming to give me a pōpō, because I did not do the dishes that mum asked me to do. so I decided to make a run for it but mum caught me, It was one very painful pōpō I was ever being given. The Next day…



The next day, I went to clean the whole house, it took me 7 hour to clean the whole entire  house, then my dogs ran off and I went to see who it was, it was my dad.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Yolanda would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video