Pages

Sunday 21 March 2021

Attitude Talk



Today Jana from attitudes came to talk to team five about who we are and she also talked to us about personalities, genes and choices. There are different kind of personalities and its Otter, the entertainer




Lion, the director Golden Retriever, the peacemaker




Beaver, the facilitator, Jana said that if you think you are none of these you just haven’t found which one you are for example try something new like a different sport and keep playing it then you will start getting comfortable and you will keep liking it.







I think that I am a beaver, the beaver is the facilitator and that is someone who is a hard worker. I think that I am a hard worker because I always finish my work and try my best to finish everything before I go to do anything.







On behalf of the whole of year 7 and 8 we would like to say thank you so much for coming in to talk to us about who we are and about our personality cause without you some of us wouldn’t understand our personality.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Yolanda would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video