Pages

Monday 24 May 2021

Writing


Last week on Wednesday the year 8s went off to camp. We went to Kauaeranga Valleys and the meaning of O le ala i le pule o le tautua  means the path to leadership is to serve. My highlight for camp was the go karts because I was at first scared but because I thought that the go karts were going to fall over but when it was my turn I went so speedy because I was going around twice but when I tried to stop I kept going on.My highlight was the concert because I really enjoyed the dance moves and the karaoke night when everyone started singing and dancing.I think that camp is important so that we can get out of our comfort zone and we can experience different things and we can beyond our fears.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Yolanda would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video