Pages

Wednesday 22 December 2021

Who is God to Me?

"To Me, Who Is God?" To many different individuals, God might mean many different things. Many individuals think that there is no God, while others feel that there is no God since no one has ever seen him. Because of my religion, I am convinced that there is a God. I believe in God and think that He is real. There are several reasons why I believe in God and who He is to me.


But there are three reasons that stand out for me when it comes to who God is. The following are some of them: God is my buddy and creator, and he is always there for me. These are my top three explanations for who God is and what God means to me, and God has never failed me in my life. Sometimes I feel like God has let me down or that He hasn't answered my prayers when I needed Him the most, but I have to remember that everything God does is for a purpose.  


I don't think  anyone can entirely understand why God acts the way He does. As a result, I don't feel  God has ever let me down in this regard. He just does these things for a purpose, and if you trust Him, He will never fail you. God is the one friend I've ever had who has remained with me throughout my life.



He was there for me before I was born, and He will be there for me when I depart. God is the greatest listener, and I can speak with Him at any time and from anyplace. He is always there for me whenever I want to talk to Him or ask Him a question, while most of my other friends are at least a phone call away, but not God. Even when I don't feel like He is, He has always been there for me in times of need. Even when I make a mistake, He is there to forgive me and correct me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Yolanda would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video