Pages

Friday 16 February 2018

naratave

Once upon a time in the morning it was so raining and storming in the morning  it was so hot and  I had 4 cousins and there name was Mary, Karen, Jk and me and my mum and dad we all lived in a nice house and it had 7 rooms  for me and my cousins  and my mum and dad than when it was night time we were all asleep.  he next day  we all went on our bikes they saw this thing then they saw a    pipe  that looked like a t and there were big bushy trees and to much green grass that grows  to  big and there was a little path over there and there was a gate. They need to cut the green grass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Yolanda would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video