Pages

Friday 23 February 2018

unie the human

On Monday  me and my class went outside. We did a fun activity it was called unie the human knot. First we went outside and lined up in our colour group then next we all walked to the wet field. Our teacher told us where we were going to stand after that  we put our hands up then Miss Moala said go then we had to grab somebody's hand.  We tried to untangle it   but we weren't allowed to let go of that person's hand  it was so hard to tangle1 it so then I twisted  around we did it three times all of our groups. I felt so excited when our teacher said that we were going to play a game called unie the human knot. It was so fun because that was my first time playing a game with our class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Yolanda would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video