Pages

Thursday 14 February 2019

Holiday's writing

In the holidays, my cousins and I went to Parakai pools. My cousin and I  jump straight into the pool with my other cousins. Then my cousin kept on getting mad at me because I kept on going to my friend from Pt England School. We kept on laughing with my friend and my cousin. I kept on asking why were they laughing at me but they didn’t tell me.

So I just left them. After they tried to come to me “ I said stop your making me angry” . “If you want to talk and have fun with me so then they said ok” . After that my cousin and I went back to the pools and did bomb’s and jumped off the side. Then my cousin and I kept jumping and trying to teach me to swim because I was jumping up and down tricking my older cousin saying that I couldn’t reach the floor.

My older cousin was trying to let me go in the pool but I said don’t then she kept on saying bye!  as she left me. She starts  to laugh. I was trying to see if she new that I could reach the floor. She didn’t know so I was still jumping then she left me and swam to the other side to my other little cousin and I try to call her but she didn’t even care about me.

She was trying to tell her two  sister's to come and get me well I was jumping up and down. My cousins sisters is no but she kept on saying hurry up and go to her now. After that I tried to swim to her  well she left my little cousin I got up from the water and I tried to call her name but she didn’t care. I called her name a fourth time but she still didn’t care about me so when I was almost there was going to go out of the pool because of my older cousin.

After that my cousins and my brothers came in jumped in the pool and started to throw me and my cousins over to the other side own to the deep pool. We kept on saying stop it but they still throw us down they were laughing but my cousins didn’t like it but my brothers liked it. But  my cousin liked it a bit they just was trying to tell them to stop and try to run away from them. I just was going to try and get mad so that they can stop and start laughing at me.

After that my cousin said asked me if we can go back to the slide before we go back home then I said yep but you have to slide with me before we go back to my house when we slide it took so long to walk up to the slide so I tried to stop but my cousin kept on saying hurry up come on but then I said wait my legs hurt but then I try to walk up as fast as I can so that my legs don’t hurt.

I got to the top and we slide together down my cousin was laughing but when we slide down we went going down the bottom when we go here my cousin was still down the pool then I got her up. Both of us started to laugh and laugh until my cousins mum came and said come and get changed it is time to go now.

I felt so excited because I got time to spend time with my cousins and have fun so that I can cooperate with them and laugh and talk before they leave and have the sad part coming up for them and us to say goodbye to us as we say goodbye to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Yolanda would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video