Pages

Friday 22 February 2019

If you would invite any famous person to dinner who would it be and why.



If I could invite any famous people who would it be to dinner and why? I would invite to dinner Joseph Parker, Toa Samoa because they are they are my favourite players. I want Joseph Parker to come over so that he can show me how good he is and show me how to box so that I can be good as him at boxing and so that I can learn new skill with him. I want Toa Samoa to come over to so that they can show me how to play rugby. So that I can be good as them and so that I can play when I get older in the team Toa Samoa and I want to learn new skills from them. I want to invite Miss Tuia because she is the best teacher and she is better then Mr Goodwin because she makes us laugh nearly everyday. I would invite Jacinda Ardern because she is the prime minister of New Zealand and I would like her to tell me interesting things about New Zealand.For dinner with my family I will invite Maria Folau because she is amazing at netball and also I am a big fan of Maria Folau .When dinner is over she can teach me some of her skills. So I can be better at netball and I have never met her and I really want to meet her because she is so good. What we will eat for dinner is pizza or maybe Samoan food or McDonald.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Yolanda would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video