Pages

Wednesday 9 September 2020

Best Day Ever With my FAMILY!!!

 Today I am going to be writing about my best day ever with my family. The best day that I have ever had with my delightful, cheerful,favourite, content, talented family is when it was my cousin's 21th birthday. On Saturday Morning, it was my cousin's 21th Birthday. In the morning she came over to my house and  she thought that we were not going to do anything for her birthday.


First we went to the place where we did her birthday, there were people from her church already there. When we all  arrived we all waited for her to come up the stairs, when she came she was shocked to see us there to celebrate her birthday. My cousin and I went and gave her our present and it was a cute teddy bear and a sign that said Jordana and it was all white she was so delighted.


After that we gave her a 21 birthday key. She was really happy but she was tearful. 


1 comment:

  1. hi yolanda i love your writeing today i like the bit when you all waited for her to come up the stairs you people gave her a shok ahahaha that was funny

    from caleb

    ReplyDelete

Hi - Yolanda would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video