Pages

Monday 14 September 2020

Fun Friday

Last Week on Friday week we celebrated Tongan language and we had cross country and team five did drama and Tokelau dance. We celebrated Tongan language week by watching our Tongan girls and boys dancing and our team five choir singing. We were running for cross country that is how we celebrated but our year seven and eights got to run twice. The last thing we did was the everyday theatre. This was about a boy that always goes out with his friends, Maraea was Tee’s mum Maraea had the skarfe as the actor, Jake was Tee’s friend and Jake had the hat, Dave was Jake's dad he was the beanie  as the actor. We had to try and get the code and I learned that every child has hopes and dreams.

My favourite part of First favourite thing about Friday was watching our year seven and eight Tongan group dance and I enjoyed listening to our year seven and eight sing a different culture song. The second thing that I really enjoyed was the cross country because I attempted  my best and never gave up, I think that never giving up and trying my best was the main thing about cross country. 


I think that I actually enjoyed everything I did on Friday I liked how I tried to understand the everyday theatre. I liked how I asked questions and acted out things to understand and have fun with the game we played, the game is called game master the game was all about trying to figure out the code and the code was Every child has hopes and dreams I think that This is true because every child has hopes about things and dreams about there future. 

A huge THANK YOU And Malo Aupito  to Miss Va'afusuaga for organising our day for cross country and I would also like to give a huge Faafetai Tele Lava and Malo Aupito to Mrs Tele'a  for organising our activity called the game master and thank you for organising the Toklau dance, I would like to give a huge Faafetai,
for teaching our Tongan groups dances you are all amazing we all appreciate everything you guys do for us. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Yolanda would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video