Pages

Wednesday 29 September 2021

My Lockdown

  This Term has been pretty crazy with everything happening in New Zealand and around the world. In term 1 & 2 everything was normal and us students would be at school with teachers learning, but because of level 4  lockdown we are not able to do learning from school and see our friends or go to school and it has lasted for the whole of term 3. I was kinda sad because It's better doing my school work at school because there's no distractions and when I need help I can ask my friends or  teachers for help but when I'm at home you get distracted and when your family members are busy they can’t help you. Being at home helps me improve my talents like baking, singing, dancing and communicating better with my family. Most of my siblings birthdays were during this lockdown so we had to find a way to still make it special even though we can’t go anywhere or can’t do anything during lockdown. This lockdown has effectively helped me communicate better with my family and spend more time together and have fun like playing board games, baking together, watching a movie together, chatting with my family who are international, sing songs together and dance together. I am so grateful for this lockdown because it helps me build my talents and  I know that these beautiful talents that I have will help me in the future. 


 

As you may be aware, Auckland is currently in level 3 lockdown, and some students are still doing school work from home, while parents who are required to work send their children to school. As you may be aware, when Auckland returns to level 3, takeaways reopen, and the lines at all takeaways were long. It's as if the world is ending and there will be no more takeaways and the building will be destroyed; Level 3 is comparable to Level 4 as we remain in our own bubble.This lockdown has been extremely difficult because school term 3 has ended and we are still under lockdown, which is really frustrating because it makes it difficult for us to interact with our teachers and friends. Lockdown is something that has actually helped me have more fun and it has helped me with my talents such as baking and other things. It has also helped me with more of my talents such as building and learning new things, as well as exploring other things that I haven't done before.


Unite Against Covid19 Stay Safe New Zealand


This is about my lockdown and hows its going. More to Come.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Yolanda would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video