Pages

Thursday 30 September 2021

What are my most grateful for in life?

 What are my most grateful for in life? 


I’m very grateful for my parents as they gave me life and raised me with their love and sweat. They are always standing behind me, cheering me on, and giving me a hand when I need help and they brought a roof for me to stay and or else I wouldn't live in a house and I would have nothing so thats why I am so grateful for my beautiful parents.


I am grateful to have friends because otherwise I wouldn’t have friends to play with anyone and enjoy like a family and act like a family. It is important to trust in your friends so that it means that you have trust in them and they trust in you and believe in you as friends and that we all give respect to each other.


I am grateful to have all the team  5 teachers because they are always helpful and are  always kind. The team  5 teachers  are awesome because they  are nice and they trust and believe in me and she gives us respect. s and she will always laugh with us and enjoy having fun with us.


I am grateful to those who have served in wars, those who are fighting for their lives, and those who have given their lives for us. I am grateful to the people for giving up their life and respecting us for what they have done for us, as well as for providing us with protection and respect, as well as for trusting and believing in us.


God deserves praise because he created me and my family. I am grateful that God forgives and loves us; he forgives us for the wrongs we have committed, and he loves, respects, trusts, believes in, and guides us through his love and care for us. I'm glad for the way it's directing us in our minds and hearts.



today I decided to write 5 things i'm grateful for and why. I really enjoyed writing these kind of blog posts because It makes me think about my thoughts and why i'm grateful for these people and things and I hope you enjoy reading my blog post about what I'm grateful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Yolanda would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video