Pages

Monday 18 September 2017

penplal


Name: YOLANDA
Class: Room 14

School: Pt England school
Address: 130 Pt England Rd, Pt England, Auckland 1072, New Zealand
Date: 6.9.17

Dear penplal

Thank you for your letter it looks like you are good at drawing. My birthday is on  February the 1st and I  am 8 years old. We have went to harold to. We were learning about how to make new people that are new happy.
We were going on a trip to stardom it was cool because we got to play on a playground and eat again then we went inside stardom.  We were learning about the solar system when we just got in stardom we went in  a room called space. Then we did a quiz we had groups we went in and we had to find the  picture because we had and iPad that had the  pictures that we need to find. We stopped and a kind boy called  John told term 3 who won the quiz my group tried there best to win but we never won.

We did our cross country on Friday Pt England School all gathered all together. Our  principal  was talking about were we were running and there was a group. The were   blue, green, yellow, and  red. I was in the green group.All of Pt England School sat on the concrete and all of the teachers were standing up.The year 1s we running all the way to the gate then that came outside the gate and some of them stopped then keeped running all way to some teachers then came back inside the gate  then they went and got an 1 cup of water and sat back down. The year 2s went then when they come back the next people go then it keeps going and going when it was my turn the year 4 girls to go when I came I  got to get a water I came 2 to last but I tried my best. It kept going and going and when it was finished we all went back to class.  

From Yolanda



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Yolanda would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video