Pages

Friday 29 September 2017

the last day of the term

On Friday the 29th it was the last day of school. We were packing our  Chromebooks and we wiped the tables and when we packed our Chromebooks we did the people that are away after that our class watched a movie our teacher was picking the person to choose the movie and that was me.


when they were watching they were laughing at the movie and some of us were packing away the Chromebook and we were cleaning the cabbed, We had to fold the wire for our Chromebooks and we had to put it where the name tag is.

After morning tea we all went to the hall to see people that were in our movie and that was my brother that was acting in our movie it was dark and we can see the people that we in the play they were very good at acting that is my first time seeing the big kids and some year 4, year 5, year 6, year 7 and 8.

At the end of the day, Our teacher gave us chocolate. because we were being good I love my teacher miss Davis she is the best teacher I ever had. Happy holidays you all I hope you have a good time in your holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Yolanda would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video