Pages

Friday 22 September 2017

The fast cool rocket







My rocket has two people one on the down the bottom  and the other   one on the top. The people are a girl and a boy. When it  dark there is the light comes out and if they want to go somewhere and they  really  really need to go they can take a flashlight.  My rockets special power is when my rocket goes so fast that people can not get it.

When I got into  my rocket then it was shaking  and I was so excited  because  it stopped shaking then my rocket made some more noise. As my rocket was made out of metal and there is  two people on my rocket and they help me to put the flag on the moon.

When I went out into space with my rocket   I saw lots of stars out in space. I was  going  to Neptune and It had some gas. All I saw was some stars and I looked In the night sky It was all black but  the stars we all white. When I got to Neptune I said “that looks cool’’ then I stayed there for 10 days  and then I  came back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Yolanda would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video