Pages

Thursday 6 February 2020

About Me

Walt: we are learning to make a positive Digital footprint


Talofa Lava Malo E lelei and greetings my name is Yolanda Welcome To my blog.  I go to Point England School, I am 12 years old and I am a year 7. My Teacher is the beautiful Mrs Stone and my other teachers are Mrs IIaoa, Whaea Kelly, Ms Tapuke, Mrs Moala and the most beautiful and best  teacher ever  Mrs Tele'a, I am full Samoan I have been proud to be a Samoan for along time.

My Goals for 2020 is to try my best and never ever give up. My other goal is to be brave try my best in what ever I need to do this year. My goals for Maths is to try and ask more questions. 

My hobbies are going to the beach because I  relax and swim and I like travelling around the world on an air plane. My other hobbies are reading chapter books and eating chocolate. I have enjoyed doing this for a long time.


My favorite subject in school this year is literacy because I have the coolest teacher in team five this year Miss tele'a.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Yolanda would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video