Pages

Tuesday 11 February 2020

Writing A Letter to Mrs Tele'a


Dear Mrs Tele’a,

 Talofa Lava and greetings, My name is Yolanda and I am  in Mrs Tele'a literacy class. I am Samoan both of my parents were born in samoan. I was born in samoan I have 5 siblings and I am the youngest out of all of my siblings. I am 12 years old and I enjoy going to Samoa and playing with my family and love going to beaches every holiday with my family and celebrating special occasions.
Paragraph 1: Introduce who you are (things like your culture, family, age






Paragraph 2: What are some of your interests or favourite things ?
I am a huge fan of netball players and I enjoy playing netball and volleyball and reading chapter books right now I am taking a book home and reading it for 30 minutes. I enjoy playing and doing jokes with my family. The other thing that I enjoy is going to Samoa to have family reunions with my family and I am actually going to Samoa at the beginning of the year because we are having a family reunion. I am interested in exploring things around the world and travelling around the world. The other thing that I enjoy doing is listening to music and relaxing at a park.



Paragraph 3: What do you like and dislike at school? What are your goals for 2020?
My favourite subjects in school are reading and writing because I have the best teacher in literacy and because I enjoy  reading and writing because I get better at it. My goals for 2020 are to try my best to never give up when there are difficult things and my other goal for maths is to get better at solving problems and my other goal is to read everyday .



Paragraph 4: What does a good teacher do? How can Mrs Tele’a support you this year?
I really like it when Mrs Tele’a can support me by explaining things  and asking if I understand because sometimes I don’t really understand. Ask questions to me so that you know that I understand and  the other thing that  Mrs Tele’a does for me to help me is to push me to read more and more and to also to not talk when I’m doing my work. My last thing is for Mrs Tele’a to push me to never give up and to help me sound out words and  Also to finish off my work and to stop talking to others well I’m doing my work and to search for new things so I can post more on my blog and show people that I am a  beautiful girl that is smart and  likes to learn new things and exploring new things around the world and not just around the world and around my future.




Is there anything else you would like Mrs Tele’a to know about you?
I would like Mrs Tele’a to know that I have only just learnt to swim. I am feeling…

I like dancing and singing with my family,   My favourite type of dancing is siva samoa.I've been dancing and singing  since I was a little girl and I really enjoyed it. I still love dancing and singing. I also dance with my beautiful family. My family dances and listens to music. I am also feeling a little bit  confident being in Mrs Tele’a literacy class this year. Also my top 2 favourite colors are purple and light green. My favourite ice cream is strawberry ice cream  and vanilla. Last of all my favourite ice cream is always cookies and cream. 
Yolanda








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Yolanda would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video