Pages

Tuesday 8 August 2017

best friend



File_000.jpeg
Name: Yolanda
Class: 14

School: Pt England School
Address: 130 Pt England Rd, Pt England, Auckland 1072, New Zealand
Date: 2 of August 2017


Dear Manawa,


Hi, my name is Yolanda I go to Pt England school my Teacher is Miss Davis. In my class, we do maths whizz so we can get more smarter in maths.  Every day we run outside. We run with the other year 4  we run every day. What do you do every day?
 
My favorite things are to play with my friends and to help do things. Too kind to my teacher and friend. This term I am looking forward to learning about plants and space. My favorite planet is Neptune because blue is my favorite blue. What are you learning this term?  


Thank you for reading my letter.


Love from Yolanda.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Yolanda would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video