Pages

Tuesday 14 November 2017

Manaiakalani film festival.

On Wednesday the 2s and 3s both went to the movies to watch our movies and we were excited. We were at the film festival  we watched lots of movies. My favourite movie was Clayalien it was made by makerspace and my class was in it. I loved this movie because it was very well made and the kids were great actors.

The story was about an  alien come to Pt  England school and all of the class got scared because they thought it was a monster coming  to the classroom and scared the kids at school and they ran away. Next they went to another class  and it was our class we hide under the table.

We came from under the table and a girl Gabby standed up and  waved  at us and Hendrix was looking at Gabby. We all went  to the mat and were doing staff with our hands. It was like we were playing around next at the end I was throwing clay on the ground.

It was cool seeing me on the big screen and when I saw myself on the screen I felt afraid seeing myself on the big screen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Yolanda would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video