Pages

Thursday 23 August 2018

keyhole writing



Once upon a time there 3 girls name Mary, Kearn, Jk and Maylanna. Maylanna went to her school bag and looked for her money and when she found it she went in her room and hid under her bed. Jk, Mary and kearn were sleeping and when they woke up Jk called out Maylanna’s name and said Where are you because she went to her room but on one was in there but she was under her bed she didn’t want to give them money so she just hid under her bed.

 When Jk and Kearn and Mary try to find Maylanna, Maylanna said I am in Jk’s room they checked Jk’s room and in the front and they saw something they fort that it was Maylanna under the blanket but it was there dad sleeping they were so scared that it was going to be a dog


.They looked everywhere but she was under her bed and Jk and the girls went and said why are you under your bed? Maylanna said because I don’t want to give you money.


 Why because I don’t want to. Jk said give me so money and Maylanna said no and so they started to fight over. Maylanna said fine I will give you money Mary got 40$ and Kearn got 40$ and Jk got 40$ and she had 40$ left.

Then they were happily ever after.

Today me and Dj were reading hiss writing and my writing he helped me to put some capable letters and so we post it on our blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Yolanda would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video