Pages

Thursday 18 October 2018

surprise writing



On Saturday, My brothers and I went to maya’s birthday.She was only turning one she was there and my cousins my anty were there too. We were eating chicken nibbles, sushi, chocolate, neds and some sweet things. It was so delicious, we had the birthday at Mcdonald’s we had some cookie things like ice block and it was made out of cookie dough was the thing that was inside of some. and chocolate inside it. I tasted one then, I just wanted more and more. Her cake was an dobble.


That was the day that was surprising of my life






First I went and said hi to my anty then next I went and ate some nibbles, sushi and candy. Next, me and my cousin we went inside to the bouncy castle I was hopping everywhere because it was so bouncy on it so then I came down the side. After one minute we went outside and we back inside the room. Next, my brother gave the camera to my cousin we were all around maya and we kept taking photos all around her and I said to my cousin she is probably saying why are all these people crowding around we? All of these shiny bright things are coming into my eyes. Then I started off happy birthday and she was eating the cake. After we sang happy birthday we got to do the pinyard and the boy just hitted the pinyard and the candy was everywhere I got nearly all of the lollies and I took it to the car.

This was the day that was surprise to my life and was so fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Yolanda would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video