Pages

Friday 1 March 2019

Yolanda Table Discussions

If I could take my family anywhere in the world. I would take my family to America because they haven’t been there and the pizza’s over there look so big and it is very cool

. I would take my family to Samoa because I would take them to see Joseph Parker so that he can show us how to fight just as good as him. 

 I would take my family to samoa and live in a hotel  and it is called Amanki it is very cool because you can go and older you for then they will come and serve it to you.

 I would take my family up north because there is cool beaches and cold as pool and you are allowed to do booms. 


  I would like to take my family to Disneyland because it has fun exciting and incredible  rides and in the night the lights glow very bright thats I would like to take my family there so that my family would love it. I would take my family to California because it looks as cool as it can be and I haven’t been there but I could take my family there because it has cool. It is very fun there there is so much rides there and so much things
That make it very fun there , there is Disney character’s that we
All love and also it would be such a blast and one of my favourite
Memories I spended with my family . Disneyland is a place that
Can bring families closer and a family bonding place for families
To bond together . I wish we could go there right now while I was
Writing this . I know we will go there one day and I know Disney
Land is full of magic and surprises . Disneyland has cool , awesome
Killer rides!!! . Disneyland is such a blast!!! I LOVE DISNEYLAND
That is why i would take my family to Disneyland . do you agree??.

Where would you take you family if you could take them anywhere in
The whole world?????.




 I would like to take my family to Roma because my Aunty has been there but I haven’t but she says that it is all holy things that are there and because she has showed me photos about Roma.

1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is Yug and I from paparore school one of your buddy from Tuhi Mai,Tuhi atu.
    And my favourite thing was when you said about the Disney land it sounded exciting and cool,I never have been to Disney land but my parents have been to the Lego land.
    See you later on my blog.
    Bye.

    ReplyDelete

Hi - Yolanda would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video