Pages

Tuesday 4 May 2021

The Magificent Immersion Assembly






Today we got back from our 2 week and we had our marvellous, magnificent  immersion assembly. My favourite part from the immersion assembly was the different movies that they made. 



My favourite movie was team 5 because I enjoyed how they went on a magic school bus and they on the travelling between the solar system planets and they were explaining different things about the planet and about how it feels if you were living on that planet and I really enjoyed it because they were making jokes about the planet. 


I learned that the best planet to live on is earth because the other planets are cold, some planets you can’t because you will freeze it because it's cold or it's too hot so I think that earth is the only planet that is good for people to live on.


I think Pt England has an immersion assembly in the beginning of every term. So that the students can know the theme and so that they can know what they are learning every term and so that we can know what other teams are learning about.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Yolanda would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video