Pages

Sunday 14 May 2017

mothers day

On Sunday me and my   mum and dad and brother went to church. I gave my   mum a flower and I said  happy mother's day then the children sang a song and then after that we sang happy mother's day and after that was the time I gave my mum the flower and  then I went home my sister made some food for us. My mum said thank you for the food she called to my other brother to come and eat then we eat and eat then when we finished i sister went to work.  My favourite part is when  i gave my mum the flowers and when i got home.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Yolanda, what a wonderful recount about Mother's Day. It sound like your mum had a lovely day and that you did lots of nice thing for her. What was your favourite part of the day?
    From Miss Davis

    ReplyDelete
  2. my favorite part is when i give my mum the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  3. what i have missed in my store

    ReplyDelete

Hi - Yolanda would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video