Pages

Friday 26 May 2017

paper planes

On monday after lunch Room 14  first sat on the mat and watched a video about  how to make a paper planes. After a while Miss Davis gave us a paper  then we  fold our paper and made some wings when we are finished we can  Colour   our planes I colour my plane blue.



After we made our planes we went outside and had a competition. I am in the purple group my group went last I felt happy  anxious  as I waited to fly my planes I said to my group I am going to win but when I went to fly my  plane I  did not win. When the blue group went chuan  won then when the each group went there was a  competition to see who will win and when they flow there planes Leigharna sv kelly and kelly won. Then Miss Davis said we can fly our planes for 5 minutes and we can't go on the field but she saw some people and   I was one of them. Then she said come back to our bay so we came back to our  bay. Miss Davis   counted to 0 Miss Davis said back into class so we went in to class.
121 of 21vggg                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Yolanda would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video