Pages

Monday 11 June 2018








Last week on friday we celebrated Matariki, First when I was at my class waiting to call out my name me I was so excited then Miss West said that I was in Room 24 room 25 room 26 room 27 my teachers were Miss Miss Gaston and Miss Carter.

We made galaxy slime we made it with Glue, food coloring and glitter and water. When we made it my team had to do it again and it was watery and then we put some food coloring in side it was all black and watery so then we lift it.





After morning tea we came to look at it, it was all black and we didn’t want to touch it and it turned blue and we didn’t want it, it was yuck and know ones one worked it.



Next we made star cookies we made it with the dow and then we left. After launch we ate the cookies.

After that we went to the hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Yolanda would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video