Pages

Tuesday 4 September 2018

animation script

Talofa lava I will be showing you my animation. This term we are learning about move ya’ body and the objects that we need so that we can move our body’s are sleeping well and eating the right food everytime. My animation is about dancing and there is girls on the top doping lollies and people were eating the lollies and were dancing and having fun with my friends and then thereis me and my friends playing netball and we are having fun playing netball then me and my friends win.



Thank you for watching


if you look at this can you please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Yolanda would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video