Pages

Friday 14 September 2018

maknig a game.

Today I learned that if you make a fun game and if you play with your friend it is going to be fun and I learnt that you can make a game that you can make don’t do a game that you can not make. The task was that we had to try and write what things we needed to make our own games and where we can play the game and how many players we can play the game with.  I enjoyed the task because we can make what game we want to play but we have to use Cups and some Balloons and some tape and a marble ball and we played a game on monday and we were having lots of fun. I found making my own game hard because I am making my own game all by myself and it is hard because I don’t have someone to help me make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Yolanda would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video