Pages

Saturday 12 January 2019

SLJ Week 2 Day 1 Activity 2

Activity 2. The great Taupo Cycle challenge

If I could take  people to a race these are the three people I would take.

First I Would take my Dad because he helps me carry my stuff.

Second I would take my mum so that I don’t get lost and keep me safe.

Third I would take my cousin so that we can have fun and enjoy ourselves and enjoy the sun.

This is my Activity for the Summer Learning Journey Task it was easy and kind of hard to do I did it by myself and read what it said on the Summer Learning Journey site. Here is the link to this task.

1 comment:

  1. Mōrena Yolanda,

    Georgia here, from the Kaikohekohe (Northland) cluster! You will be seeing me and Dani floating around your cluster today, because you guys are so busy. It is awesome to see how much effort and enthusiasm you guys are putting into your blog posts, keep this up!

    You look like you would do really well in competing in this event because you have such an awesome support team! I really appreciate the reasons you have given and I’m sure your whanau would love to read over these too. You have done a great job on picking people for different reasons, each person brings something different to the table.
    Have you ever completed something that you thought was challenging?

    Looking forward to hearing from you.

    ngā mihi,
    Georgia E

    ReplyDelete

Hi - Yolanda would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video