Pages

Saturday 3 June 2017

being kind and helpful.

I was being kind,  helpful,  I was being kind by  cleaning the house with my brother. We washed the dishes  and let my mum go to sleep and when my mum woke up she saw everything done and my other brother    clean the toilet and we done the washing for all my family and I felt so    good that we done everything for our family We tae at McDonalds.  I tae a brager and it was fun. Me my brother were so excited and     happy and we told stories and then  We went back home.     

2 comments:

  1. Yolanda I am so impressed with thew way you have been kind and helpful to your family. Your mother must have been so pleased. That burger at McDonalds was a well deserved treat for you.

    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you miss burt love you. all the best

    ReplyDelete

Hi - Yolanda would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video