Pages

Saturday 24 June 2017

weekend

In the weekends on Saturday, I    went to church to pray. After a while when church finished we went and bought some  frozen coke to drink  I was the first one to get my drink.   Me, my brother  drank our drinks but my mum didn’t because she left her one in the freezer to make it  cold. When we got home me. My brother drank and drank after that we cleaned the toilet and kitchen but I had to clean the front so I clean and clean my first job was to clean my room. Finally I clean the front my brothers were really helpful when I need help they help me . That time was when my mum was gone shopping with my 1 sister and brother after   awhile they got home and  brought my new shoes I like it.  That is the end of my story. I love sonny, hendrix, brendan, jordan, mum, dad, mary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Yolanda would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video