Pages

Saturday 17 June 2017

weekend

In the weekend I stayed home with my family. My brothers cleaned the kitchen and the toilet my aunty came to my house with my brother that worked with him, my anchl came to pick her up and then my mum call my cousin to see if my cousin,s dad was home but he was still at work so she call my aunty to see if she was at home but her daughter picked up the phone and my mum said is your mum there she said  no then she gave the phone to her other daughter to see if she have done her design  she said no that was the time my sister,  brother left me and my mum, dad and hendrix my brother after awhile they  came  to come home so they came home.    because my mum and dad had to go to church and to  dance but me and my brothers and sister stay home they came home at night because they have a lot of people there to dance. They came home and were tired so we still had to go church.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Yolanda would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video