Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2019

Cross Country Writing


Last week on Monday the whole of Pt England School did cross country we ran around Pt England School’s field and the Pt England's reserve. Everyone from point England School met on the court , first we did our house charts then the year one boys started to race. Cross country is a thing that every school around the world has to do and it is a thing that you have to participate in because it is in the curriculum and that means that every kid has to do it and it is about you running.

Last week on Monday the whole of Pt England School did cross country we ran around Pt England School’s field and the Pt England's reserve. Everyone from point England School met on the court , first we did our house charts then the year one boys started to race. Cross country is a thing that every school around the world has to do and it is a thing that you have to participate in because it is in the curriculum and that means that every kid has to do it and it is about you running.


I was getting ready for cross country because I was running every Wednesday with team four and I was running around the school and was having races with my friends every morning tea and lunch and I bring my clothes the things that I actually needed on that day.


First Mr Somerville said on your marks, get set go then he use the box clap when he said go then we started to run we ran 1.5 kilometres when I got out of the gate out on to the reserve my heart was beating so hard and that my feet were all covered in mud. After when I was still running my lungs were burning because I was sweating and was struggling to run because of how I felt.




During my last part I started to feel proud of myself and I had a stitch and just didn’t even wanna run anymore our volunteers from KBMG were telling me to run but I couldn’t even. I came back in to the school gate I spirited and ran to where my teacher was and she said nice job after that I went and got me a water I went and sat down and was drinking all the water so that I could stop being tied.



After the race I felt so proud and just wanted to go back to class after our run and just wanted to go and sleep that time but then my feet were all filled with mud. But then I tried to wash off the muddy mud but then I wasn’t allowed because my teachers told me not to wash my feet.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Yolanda would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video