Pages

Tuesday 10 September 2019

Smart Relationships: Blog Comments Replies.



This term I was working with a my buddy named Ozzy we did a good job together what I learnt this term about Smart Relationships is that it is better to make your comment positive thoughtful and helpful and comments. I have enjoyed learning about this for this whole term and what I have learnt is that you have a chose if you want to leave a positive comment on someones blog or not leave a positive comment.

I would Like to say thank you so much to Miss Tuia and Miss Colins for helping me and my buddy.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Yolanda for working really hard with Osa to complete your presentation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Miss Collins thank you for your comment but I wasn't working with Osa I was working with Ozzy But thank you for your poisitive comment

      From Yolanda

      Delete

Hi - Yolanda would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video