Pages

Wednesday 18 September 2019

Recount about my trip to Samoa!!!!


On July 9th 2019 was the last day of school but I didn’t go to school because I went on a trip to Samoa for my family’s family reunion on the island of Samoa. Before the day that I went to Samoa we were so busy packing our bags for our reunion. When we left on the 9th I just felt sad for my friends and just didn’t wanna go to Samoa , when we got off the plane and went to Samoa air plane and I saw my uncle and saw my little cousin I asked her where is your her sister and she said I don’t know??? Then after that when we got to Samoa I was so excited again and I went and was saying hello to everyone and I was still feeling so excited to meet my cousins that just came around the world but when I met my cousins wife I just knew that the time that she came from Samoa was her first time I was so surprised that I knew that it was her first time.



After that at night we had our first day of our reunion it was a day that we had to met my cousins I was so excited and enjoyed meeting them and talking to them I felt like when I met them they were kind and they helped us. The next morning we woke up at 5.00 to make breakfast for all of us to eat for our reunion. In the morning we drank coke with our breakfast and I felt so weird drinking coke and having my breakfast too. The breakfast was eggs, toast, sausage and Samoan food. I actually enjoyed having breakfast and drinking some coke even though we weren't meant to, I was eating with my little favorite two cousins she said I like this different kinds of computations that we have because she said that was her first time having different kinds of consternation.

After that we played games the first that we played was try to untangle the hands then we had team lessgo and team wakanda forever. The next game was multisport the balls that we played touch and volleyball but we wanted to play tug of war but we didn’t have a rope to play the game with after that we had a break and my cousins went in there room and wrote some questions down for our teams to answer after that I came out and drank water and after my water finished I drank coke. After our break finished we went and tried to answer the questions but then team lessgo won I was in team wakander forever.


The next game was that we played was musical chairs and it was so funny that when we played I sat on the chair but then my cousin came and sat on me and I all of my cousins were laughing at her. After when the music stopped I tried to find a chair but I couldn’t so then I lost then there were 2 people left it was my cousins and there were one chair left it funny because when the music stopped they both tried to grab the chair then when the boy cousin grabbed the chair my cousin grabbed it off her and sat on it.



On the last day of our reunion we went to cave pool called Piula we went on a bus. When I went to go in the water I couldn’t reach because it was to deep as I just was staying down on the rocks there were fishes all over the place and there was a huge cave and we got to jump off the cave it was so deep that I felt scared and didn’t even want to look at my older cousins jumping off the cave.

After all of that trip to Samoa after when we came back I just felt so sad and wanted to  go back. 

I felt so happy and enjoyed times in Samoa . :) and :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Yolanda would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video