Pages

Wednesday 3 July 2019

Describing Me

I am Smart because I am good at my addition and subtraction.

I am funny because I make my friends laugh.

I am a Imaginative because I am smart and good at imagintioning.

I am Artistic because I am good at drawing pictures.

 I am friendly because I have friends and that I respectful them.

I am sporty because I am good at playing sports.

I am beautiful because I am a girl.

I am emotional because I always act like one of the emotions.

I am popular from because of how I act.

I am sensible because I am act normal.

I am diligent because I show caring to others.

I am helpful because I help people do the right thing.

I am sportive because I cheer for others.

I am patient because I wait nicely.

I am compassionate because I show empathy.
I am warm hearted because I show sympathetic and kindness.

I am commutative because I work as a team.

I am outstanding because I show it and have it.

I am perfect because of how I show other kindness.

I am sympathetic because I show it to others so that they can do sympathetic  to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Yolanda would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video