Pages

Wednesday 3 July 2019

Table Discussion

What do I like mostly about New Zealand?

I like about New Zealand is that we got different kind of tip top ice cream and they are better then the other countries ice cream. I like about New Zealand is that they have nice pies but in Australia there pies are yuck they are different to our pies. But Australia they think that they have the best meat pie but no they don’t New Zealand has the best.I  like about New Zealand is that people can do different kinds of food that you can eat and in other places when you eat there food it is yuck. I like about New Zealand is that you can just walk to the beach because we are near it but in other countries they take along time to drive to. I like most about New Zealand is that they have parks that you can play for as long as you can but in other countries you only have little park. Also the other thing that I like about New Zealand is that they have a lot of technology everywhere in New Zealand. I like about New Zealand is that we have lots of places to stay and go have fun like living in a hotel and  swim in a hot pool. I like New Zealand because of Dunedin has lots of special places to walk around and swim in beaches. I like about New Zealand is that you can do adventure activities like going on an adventure to dunedin and live there and when you are at dunedin you can do some activates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Yolanda would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video