Pages

Wednesday 3 July 2019

Year 5/6 camp

Last week from Wednesday to Friday, we had the year 5/6 camp at School. Before we went on camp we had to bring in our forms and payments for camp. The whole team had to practice our dance for our concert in the hall. camp is when you cooperating with our friends and working together as a team and Before camp we had to know who our teacher was.




On Wednesday the year 5 and 6 went on camp I felt so excited because it was my second time going on camp. On Wednesday and Thursday we did activities. Down at the Pt England School Field. I did Kayaking and killer zone and on Wednesday night we watched the movie Small Foot. When I went inside my tent it felt like it was rustling in the tents like there were flies.






I liked the Slip’n slide because Mr Somerville and Miss West kept on wetting me more then the others and then at the end I went and laid down where there were heaps of soap and layed down there. I got heaps of soap all on me then Mr Somerville and Miss West tried to get it of me. The soap go off me but then there was grass on we as well as the soap and then Mr Somerville and Miss West tried to spray the holes on each other. At the end I got all grassy and I felt very excited because I had heaps of fun with my friends. It was super slippery and it felt like it was a new experience to me and it was soapy and I kept on slipping and sliding on the slide.







I liked Mr Somervilles games because we kept on playing games and with cups and little ping pong balls and we were trying to bonces it in the cups to win the game but then I liked it because my team kept on winning and we got lots of sweet lollies. The game that I liked is how the other person in my team built the a castle then we had to blow up our balloon. Then you get to the table you had to let the air out to let the cup go on the floor but then we lost. But then we tried to tell Mr Somerville something but then he said guess what I don’t care because I am not a teacher and I felt so shocked because of how she said he didn’t care about he is not a teacher and it was loads of laughter that day when Mr Somerville said that.




I would like to say a huge thank you to parent helpers, securitys, teachers, leaders for your all your help. I would like to say a huge thank you to Mr Burt, teachers for making this camp happen and thank you helpers for making us happy and safe.




I learned to kaykay and have fun and work as a team and cooperate with others. I learned to have as much fun as you can so that you can have more fun and I learned to talk to something that has happened that is making you mad or sad and I wanted to relate with my friends it was a exciting fun experiences with my friends and that was my second time going camp with my year 5s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Yolanda would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video