Pages

Wednesday 3 July 2019

Time Travell

If I were a time traveler I would go to Samoa because I want to see what happened when my mum was a little girl in Samoa and because I want to see what was in the world at that time. My other thing I would do would travel back when Miss Tia was a little girl in samoa and I want  to see how cute she was because she is my teacher.  Also I would travel  back when Miss Tuia, Miss Tia, Miss Shavian, Miss Tele’a and Miss llaoa  was at point England school because I was to see what they looked like and what sports they were in. The other thing is that I want to see all the Samoan teachers in the olden days and how the olden days worked in Samoa.


If I was a time traveller I would go to the olden days because I want to see how it was when I grow up and I want to see the wars that happened because there are people that are going to be men shooting each other. You can see people dying because there will be blood coming down on them and they will be not breathing and I want to go to the olden days and see the old dark cars. I would time travel to olden days because I want to see the thing that existed in the 90s and I wanted to see what happened in the world when it was the olden days and how the world looked like. The other reason why I would time travel there is because I want to see how people are acting to whether it is the same as how people were acting in the country and I would go and see how the technology was in the olden days.

The next place I would go to is future because there will be heaps of cool cars that fly up in the clouds to see the light blue color because all you can see is the clouds. I want a hover board because I don’t need to walk on the ground and I want a pool so we don’t have to drive there and pay for each other as well when I swim I could breathe underwater and look under the water and I could fly my house up in the sky so that I could see what is in the sky I wish that the things that were existing in the 90s can still exist right now. I wish that I could time travel to wonderland and stay there for 11 years and I wish that I could go to Samoa and live there for 12 years then next I will come back to New Zealand.


The next place I would go to is build a house for my family and the next place I would go is to find a job and when I find a job I would go and make robots, cars fly and make boat move by it self and  I wish I could build animals  and build things that still exist in the world.



The next place I would go to is time travel to the past because I want to see what happened in the past and because I want to see the memories of me and my family. I want to see the difference to the world to how the world is now. I want to see the difference movies to how the movies are right now and because I want to see how the world was like in the olden days to how it is now. I want to see the difference between the world in 1921 and 2019 and when it was 1921 it was the olden days but now when you look at the world there are different times when the world changes into getting older.

If I were a time traveller I would go to Samoa because I want to see what happened when my mum was a little girl in Samoa and because I want to see what was in the world that time  I want to go back in 2008 to see when Mia was born because I want to know what time she was born and what time I was born. My other thing I would do would travel back when Miss Tia was a little girl to see how cute she was because she is my teacher. And also I would traveller back when Miss Tuna, Miss Tia, and Miss Shavian was at point England school because I was to see what they looked like and what sports they were in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Yolanda would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video